Double wall corrugated HDPE pipes, also known as DWC pipes, are used for cable ducting, and underground electrical conduits.
- Long Life: DWC pipes are made from the best available HDPE raw material with a very high life expectancy, which is more than 50 years in some cases.
- Non-Flame Propagating: conduits can be made with special features such as non-flame propagation, which will not allow the fire to propagate due to the conduit
- Anti-Rodent: Conduits can be manufactured with Anti- Rodent properties if there is such a need
- Weather Resistance: Withstand against all weather conditions and temperatures
- Pliable: These pipes are pliable and can be bent to a certain radius without causing any damage to the pipes
- Lightweight: its lightweight design makes it easy to transport and lay
- Application: ducting electric cables, telecom cable, and optical fiber cable